A downloadable game for Windows
No Identity. No Reason.
**The Deluxe Edition is now up!**
Deceived Voice, Nikoback Games' debut title, is a adventure-based game that uses ARG elements outside of the game to help solve it's puzzles and unlock the strange secrets inside. The main inspirations for the game are Portal, Oneshot, and was originally built off of a scrapped concept made prior, "Press the Button to Win!". It is being made as a part of the RPG Maker Birthday Bash.
Lost in a unknown world, you must trek through a laboratory of unanswered questions, about who you are, what happened, why you're there, and who is the voice that is attempting to control your actions.
Deceived Voice: Deluxe Edition brings Deceived Voice to itch.io after it's extended release on GameJolt.
- 15+ min worth of gameplay, including unique puzzles and tons of lore and written content to explore.
- Explore a simple but deep universe and the history of it's characters!
- Multiple Endings to explore or accidentally end up in.
- Go beyond the game to solve it's puzzles.
- Featuring a soundtrack composed by Dan the Daniel!
- GameJolt implementation! Unlock over 15+ achievements! (requires GameJolt account)
- Expand the adventure! Future updates, expansions, and patches will be added! (up until Winter 2016)
- Datalogs #1-5 revamped and modified to look much cooler, now in a word document!
- The Game's 3-Track OST composed by Dan the Daniel!
- Watch the 1080p versions of the FMV sequences (Opening and Credits)
- A full Walkthrough of the game, for those stumped.
- "Deceived Voice: Encyclopedia" will be included. It will contain information and bios on all of the employees, and a full detailed summary on the events of the Hayashi Labs disappearance.
- "There's Reason: Making of Deceived Voice" will be included. It is a development insider on the effort to get the game on time, it's initial poor state, the creation process behind the idea, and the various aspects learned from the overall project.
- Various bug fixes a new in-game Easter eggs! Five achievements will be added as well.
- Revamped Endings; The endings will last longer and will have new dialogue.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.